For many years, Ismailis have devised and followed a certain criteria for designating the living Imam (or Hazar Imam). These criteria have not only been followed throughout their history, but are also taught to all Ismailis.
In this article we will look at the principles of Nizari Ismaili Imamate over the centuries, birth and background Aly S. Khan as described by his father Aga Khan III, appointment of Aly S. Khan as successor by Aga Khan III, contradiction in Aga Khan III’s will, rejection of Karim Aga Khan by the Ismaili community, and the question which looms Ismaili leadership to this day: “Was Aly S. Khan planning to come out clean?”.
1. Principles of Nizari Ismaili Imamate
2. Birth of Prince Aly S. Khan
3. Aly S. Khan’s Offcial Appointment as wali ahad
4. Contradiction in Aga Khan III’s Will
5. Ismailis’ Rejection of, and Revolt Against Karim Aga…
View original post 2,045 more words