Listen to this carefully….
- Dashond is Imam’s right
- Imam says earn your income halal way. Is Imams Income halal ?
- Missionary saheb says, if Income is not halal then thoughts are not pure. So Mawla Bapas Income is Haraam, Is his thoughts pure ?
- So Bapa is Iman less ?
- Missionary uses the words Khuda ka Haq and Imam ka Haq interchangebly.
- Imam ke ghar me doge to Milega ( Boyoge nahi to kaise katoge).
- Imam ki zarurat hai to Imam ka haq dena padega.
- Imam ka raj chalane ke liye maal lagta hai.
- Interest is okay for Dashond
- Dashond mafi ka Haq Imam ne Mukhi/Kamdiya ko diya hai thru “Chanta”. Not through Allah ?
- You cannot give your Dashond to the poor or to charity. Imam ka haq Imam ke ghar me dena. Garib ki madad karna hai to apne paise se karo na ki Imam ke paise se.
Zakah expenditures are only for the poor and for the needy and for those employed to collect [zakah] and for bringing hearts together [for Islam] and for freeing captives [or slaves] and for those in debt and for the cause of Allah and for the [stranded] traveler – an obligation [imposed] by Allah . And Allah is Knowing and Wise. (Quran 9:60)